As part of the Council’s continuing investment in Camberley, we are holding a public exhibition regarding plans for two vacant buildings within the town:
- Ashwood House on Pembroke Broadway within the town centre; and
- Pembroke House on Frimley Road.
The exhibition is being held to consult with local people and businesses before the submission of planning applications to the Borough Council in April. We are keen to understand what you think of the proposals.
The proposals are to develop both buildings to create 135 new homes. Ashwood House will be converted and extended and Pembroke House will be demolished and redeveloped. Please see below for details of the exhibition and the proposals.
When and where is the exhibition?
The exhibition is open:
- 3 - 6pm on Friday 24th March
- 10 - 4pm on Saturday 25th March
at Unit 4A Grace Reynolds Walk in The Mall, Camberley (between Holland & Barrett and Bags Etc.)
Draft plans will be on display and members of the project team will be available to discuss the proposals/answer any questions.
How to comment on the proposals
To comment on the proposals, please either
- Fill in a feedback form at the Exhibition
- Email your comments to us at email@example.com